PROVIDING FINANCIAL SERVICES
FOR OVER 30 YEARS
A Focused Mission From a Trusted Partner
Bleakley Advisory Group offers individuals, families and business owners independent financial planning and wealth management advice in a focused team environment. Our advisory model is based on a disciplined collaborative planning process that addresses the full complexity of your financial situation.
Specialized Teams and Individual Attention
Our advisory team has been built from the ground up to provide an independent option for your financial planning and wealth management needs. The size and strength of our infrastructure gives us the bandwidth to deal with both standard and highly sophisticated financial situations while keeping our advisor-to-client ratio low.
Comprehensive Financial Planning and Wealth Management
We want to protect what is important to you, improve your life and secure your family’s future. As your financial planner, we provide a comprehensive plan, working in close collaboration with your legal and accounting advisors to make recommendations within your financial infrastructure.
Culture of Client Service Excellence
Our firm’s culture is rooted in highly-attentive service. Every member of our experienced team is committed to providing you with an unmatched client experience. Dedicated, accessible and responsive to your needs, we work together with you to create the strategies and guidance we believe serve your best interest.
Key Components of Our Planning Philosophy
Our planning process touches on five key service areas. Underlying each is the investment philosophy of aligning with our values and needs.
The steps to achieve that include:
- Recommend an asset allocation strategically created for your goals
- Mitigate risk through diversification in both asset allocation and investment selection
- Adhere to a disciplined investment process through changing markets and economic environments
- Identify tax and cost efficiency while managing your investment portfolios
- Invest opportunistically by utilizing current economic, market and sector research
- Benchmark a portfolio over time to maintain relevance in meeting your needs and objectives
- Discuss portfolio questions and concerns, and educate you about your investments
There is no guarantee that a diversified portfolio will enhance overall returns or outperform a non-diversified portfolio. Diversification and asset allocation do not protect against market risk.
No strategy assures success or protects against loss.
To learn about Bleakley’s community and philanthropic involvement, click here